A New Day of Network Marketing  

Posted by Vygor

I signed up for aweber and set up my blogger page to have a pop over for a Manifesting Your Dreams E-Book in exchange for their email address. Did a little more monetizing on my main lens and getting a bit of traffic to my squidoo lenses and my blog page. Signed up for google analytics to track the traffic to my blogger page but have since then removed the code from my blogger template as aweber will keep track of the clicks on my popover. My download email is working, woo hoo! Slowly but surely things are getting done! Now to finish my monetizing on my lenses which really is a lot of work finding great keywords which are phrases that have good search counts and low competition and sprinkling them into my lenses and still have a great reading article. Once I have finished my keywording and sprinkling I can look at joining some article sites to promote my lenses. At this stage I may buy Article Architect or Instant Article Wizard which is the one I am leaning towards. Unique article wizard looks costly and intriguing to get mass exposure and to go crazy on writing articles as each article needs to be rewritten 3 times focusing on the desired keywords but could ultimately end up on lots of websites which means lots of backlinks which should mean lots of traffic!

Click Here To Learn More!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at Wednesday, April 08, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment