Saskatoon Matrix Energetics  

Posted by Vygor

On March 26

Well, it was nice.....

Just kidding, had to put that in there as an inside joke between me Karen and all the peoples who took in another wonderful worshop!

Think I will make a webpage for Matrix Energetics as it may help in promoting our group and really it is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

As I said at the meeting tonite I have wanted a virtually free energy healing group for about 2 years now and Karen made that all possible and I thank her from the bottom of my heart!

So what did I experience?

Well, Karen taught me some very valuable things tonite, especially that M.E. is playing in another person's energy field.

The first non technique as Richard Bartlett would say is called two pointing. You just find two points of interest in a person's energy field, or on the person and just feel around and see what you experience. Intuition is a great aid in this where your two points should be. I think pretty much everyone felt....

something tonite!

I experienced a stronger feeling on the technique and I was surprised what happened. One gentlemen worked on my back tonite and it was very cool. A lady worked on my right hand and I felt my thumb pulsing. One person made me fall backward.

I experienced about 4 or 5 people falling tonite while playing on them. One gentlemen actually swayed to the side while working on him and being a large man had his knees very bent and he remained in that position for quite some time before I brought him to his knees. A lady watching said that you scare me, and I replied that I did not do anything and from watching the videos I understand that we are just tapping into a person at the quantum level and sometimes this leads to weird things happening to the physical body.

As Karen said M.E. can work on either an emotional, physical, mental or spiritual level. We really can have any outcome in life and the life we are experiencing is only 1 of infinite possibilities...

The healing circle at the end was completly amazing once again and I was delighted to see that once a window is open you can keep playing with it!

Thanks so much to everyone who was there as it was a great experience and to see that we all have greatness makes me so happy!

Click Here To Learn More!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 6, 2009 at Monday, April 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment