Another Saskatoon Matrix Energetics Workshop  

Posted by Vygor

On April 9,

I had an awesome experience last nite! This workshop was jampacked with
information. I learned that essential oils increase our vibration because
they are super concentrated foodstuffs and by smelling them they leave
their impression on our frequency vibration so hmmm thats why aromatherapy
is so valuable.

I learned how matrix energetics can be applied to events in our lives. We
just imagine what we want to happen and let the universe guide us via our
intuition or one can even use things like pendulums.

We have a lot of power that we as humans dont realize that we have. As in
quantum physics, you really gotta watch the movie "What the bleep do we
know?". You see, reality is affected by the observer, what we expect to see
in our realities is what we experience. Our beliefs are everything because
they determine how we see the world and then that perpetuates our future.

As for the hands on healing it was wild with this technique how almost
instantly most anyone can have immediate results and feel what is happening. There is an energetic world all around us that we filter out but we can tune back into
it if we just focus upon it!

I had work done on my back, my lungs, my shoulders and of my consciousness has once again been expanded.

It was wonderful learning how to assess a person just by looking at them,
noticing what is right in front of us and even go as far as paying
attention to our feelings and intuitions in helping one of our fellow
peoples. Its all wonderful, we are love and energy work is a beautiful way
we can show it to each other!

Thank you for reading!



Click Here To Visit My Saskatoon Matrix Energetics Group on Facebook!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 at Friday, April 10, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Wish I would have known about this before so I could have attended please let me know about these in the future...
Thank you
Gail Schmidt
rg.schmidt@sasktel.net

April 16, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Post a Comment