Working On My Internet Marketing Business  

Posted by Vygor

I am working on my internet marketing business and it is going well! I bought One Week Marketing and Squidoo Cash Machine. Have set up my first 3 lenses on squidoo and now the plan is to start working on the Super Affiliate Program for my first real campaign I would say.

I downloaded Traffic Travis and I think for now the free Good Keywords Version 3 is the best keyword research thingie I have found.

I guess I should first do some more keyword research for my other 2 lenses and then start on the Wealthy Affiliate campaign and of course read through what I can of the 8 Week Action Plan and the other tutorials on the Wealthy Affiliate website.

Click Here To Learn More!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 5, 2009 at Sunday, April 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment