Welcome To My Blog  

Posted by Vygor

Hi everyone! I am Jeff Seitz and I am interested in energy healing, spirituality, self improvement, and brain entrainment. I have been meditating for a long time and studying enlightenment. I have recently been using some software I am very impressed with and I am learning about internet marketing.

Click Here To Learn More!

I live in Saskatoon, Canada. I have been going to a group here practicing Matrix Energetics and the experience has been awesome as tapping into the matrix teaches me that anything is possible in our lives. I have learned lots on my spiritual path and feel that we are beyond our minds, we are God expressing through us, everything is!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 4, 2009 at Saturday, April 04, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment