Some Progress!  

Posted by Vygor

Well, not finished sprinkling my keywords, but from the work I did yesterday on monetizing my lenses, 2 of them jumped up 40,000 spots in the rankings on squidoo so thats pretty cool! Am pretty tired but I will do as much work as I can on Week 2 and further monetizing. I set up a blog site and did a search on adsense in the forum and it seems for the most part people arent too fond of adsense which makes sense cause you are working on being an affiliate marketer so makes sense. Want to start on the Super Affiliate Program but for sure internet marketing is lots of work but I will get there eventually.

Click Here To Learn More!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 5, 2009 at Sunday, April 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment