My Business Plan For Now!  

Posted by Vygor

Finished keywording my ads and my last lens. Am working on making a huge article that i can split up into smaller articles for the popular article sites. Doing the best I can. Writing is kind of fun, tis strange like being in school again. I pulled 23000 words off the net using Quick Article Pro, now to just rewrite it all and such. Will be nice to get it all done and hopefully have some excellent traffic and some sales. Hopefully wont take too long to do this but oh well cant see any other way but to write the content myself as I want to provide value to people so my business can grow and people respect me. I put up 2 pay per click ads on facebook that advertise my facebook group To Manifest Your Dreams and my two 3stepsads that backlink to my squidoo lenses. I will make an autoresponder ad on aweber informing my list about my 2new 3stepads.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 at Monday, April 27, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment