First Google Visitor and Some Future Thought Plans  

Posted by Vygor

I finished 2 3stepads.com pages and now to keyword them and finish keywording my last lens! I got my first visitor from the google search engine to one of my lenses today! Very cool!

I was researching yesterday and found a valuable resource which is the free version of plrpro which now is known as project green button. They have the free version so that you can build yourself up to the point where you can afford their hefty monthly cost. For this site the cost actually makes sense as they largely automate your online business. Free PLPpro signup!. They give you 2 niches each month which is keyword research on the niche and 20 plr articles that you can rewrite for your campaigns. With this signup you also get a couple of e-books to download which teach you how to build your business. Great thing to check out I think!

I was brainstorming last nite and realized I can promote the stuff I am using to forward my online ventures if they have an affiliate program. So in the future I can promote One Week Marketing, Retweet for Me, PlrPro, Wealthy Affiliate, Strip The Fat, Squidoo Cash Machine, and probably Quick Article Pro.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 at Sunday, April 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment