The Dream  

Posted by Vygor

I had a dream tonite that made me realize that we truly do create our realities! As Richard Bartlett says "We make it all up!" and this is so very true. Why not use our imaginations to create the reality we want not just for ourselves but for the whole planet and beyond. All we need to do is believe our imaginations it is not important whether it is true or false if we believe it then our worlds will be totally transformed. So with this I will be telling you a story as man and woman have always done to create our realities.

When I was a child I believed I was from the planet Zepar, it came totally from my imagination so whos to know whether it is true or false. Of course the adult mind says its false but whos to know. In this universe of ours that is ever expanding and ever encompassing anything is possible.

So my job is to dream or write or create the life I want for all of us to have.

We are going to make it my brothers and sisters, we are source energy and so there is no need to become enlightened for that is what we are, enlightenment.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 16, 2009 at Thursday, July 16, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment