Saskatoon Matrix Energetics  

Posted by Vygor

On May 7

I had an excellent time last nite at this workshop!

I learned about etiquette when doing energy healing and respect for the person you are working on. It is also very important to ask the person if they want your help. If they ask for your help than the session can be that much more powerful.

One of our members named Mark again used his gifts on a few people that came. He has the ability to clear past emotional hurts that you may be carrying with you in this life. The effect is powerful and people look so glad to release past pain. They are freer and lighter.

Karen taught us how when we play in our imaginations and have the feelings of playing and having fun we can help people so much and it is so liberating.

Time travel is an awesome technique in bringing a person back before an event or say accident occurred to effect instant healing.

Again it was stressed that once you receive a healing to live your new reality in your thoughts and mind to have faith in your new reality and adopt that mindset. Again our thoughts and beliefs are so very important. The only limits we have are those ones that we place upon ourselves.

I had work done on some constricting energy in my chest and stomach and my back received a lot of healing and I feel excellent today!

I have learned that I have very strong energy that emanates from my hands and I love working on people because I love to help them heal. Its all about love for people and our intentions have such a powerful effect when we play in the energy field of another.

The people who attended, many of them are very talented healers and it is so awesome to see such loving people helping others. Our group here in Saskatoon is so awesome and people should really come check us out and tap into the talent and great group that we have here.

There was powerful energy last nite and essential oils are so powerful in raising our energy and consciousness. I love seeing people have such positive experiences as happened last nite. The excitement between people and chatter was so awesome and the new friendships that pop up are so amazing! Can't wait until the next meeting on my birthday on May 28. Thank you so much everyone!

Saskatoon Matrix Energetics

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at Saturday, May 09, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment