A New Page On Squidoo And Some Software Programs!  

Posted by Vygor

Well, I made a new lens on squidoo called How To Manifest Your Dreams! Been following One Week Marketing! Working on my first campaign that started when all this began. I have four lenses on squidoo and To Manifest Your Dreams blog. I have posted 1 article on 3stepads.com and will continue to post more to promote my first campaign as per the instructions in the One Week Marketing program by PotPieGirl. My blog and some of my lenses are in google now so thats pretty cool!

I bought Instant Article Wizard Pro and am on my first month that only costs 7 dollars, if I continue past then I believe it goes up to 30 bucks per month. I used the program to write my lens entitled How To Manifest Your Dreams. I pulled up the research it gave me and as I am quite knowledgeable in this area used it for ideas and rewrote an entire article for the lens of about 600 words.

I downloaded the trials for WordFlood and Power Article Rewriter and have tried out both programs. They are article spinners which help you to reword an article using synonyms and such. Power Article Rewriter looks like a great tool for a long article to reword it many times if one was to submit variations of the same article to an article submitter. WordFlood seems to have a little better thesaurus in it and for rewording your article once looks like the better choice especially if the article is short. Perhaps in the future I will use Article Rewriter to submit to an article submitter like Brad Callen's.

I will wait until I start making money before I buy Unique Article Wizard as it seems to be a favorable product to Internet Marketers because 70 bucks a month is out of my price range at this time.

I will continue to follow One Week Marketing and at some point submit articles to the most popular article sites as declared by Wealthy Affiliate University.

Anyways slowly but surely!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at Tuesday, April 21, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment